Bildung und Teilhabe (BuT)

Do you have a learning support voucher with the Bildungpaket government scheme? As a qualified teacher, I offer private tuition – you don’t have to pay a thing. I work at primary school level (all subjects) and with older schoolchildren (German, English, French and, in certain cases, Mathematics). If you wish for me to do so, I will be more than happy to get in touch with your child’s teacher. I look forward to helping your child throughout their school journey.